I've created this blog for myself to record incidents on my life over here in Nilai when I first came, but I forgot all about this blog and never did any blogging on this.
Today is the last day of my semester break and I'm wanting to write out a journal on my journey of my MBA studies.
Never did I imagine myself studying business related subjects; reading business related magazines and books; listening to business news or even falling asleep with Bloomberg pages on my Nokia E72. This had been a big change in my life and my interest. And the most surprising part is that i ENJOYed doing all this! It's a good experience for me.
After spending almost everyday with my books and the Internet researching topics related to my subjects, I know I am on my right track when I hear my unofficial results... Results given by my lecturers are a way to indicate how am I doing in my work - how am I performing. These results serves as some solid mathematical and informational indications on my performance, as if giving me a scale to be measured upon.
And at this stage, I do know that I'm walking the right track. Am very excited to go back to my classes starting tomorrow. From now on, there's no one to pray to to ask for help.. no one to lean on .. no one to belong to.. there's no one, but myself.. daily in touch with a few friends and Wendy helps to keep my human-touch through the technology.. which i know, i've nothing more to ask. I'm contented. I'm confident. I'm ready to face my challenges. Whatever that comes, will go one day anyway.. I know that when I've nothing to lose, there's a whole wide world out there to gain!
No comments:
Post a Comment